Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Project 13

google logo

My group collaborated on both Project 15 and 16. We used text messaging and gmail to plan our meeting times. We used Goggle docs to discuss our projects and come up with a written lesson plan and final project document. We used Goggle Document to brainstorm and discuss what learning objective to do a lesson plan on and to also brainstorm on a final video to do. We also used Google Presentation to come up with the slides for our lesson plan. In order to do our final video we used screenflow and imovie. I wish that we could have done an assignment showing us how to use screenflow through the semester. We did not use Google hangout because my internet would not allow me to. I have used it before though and think it is a great idea. I really enjoyed this project. At first I thought it would be really difficult to not meet fact to face but it turned out really much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment