Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

C4K Summary for March

Week 1 March 25

This week i was assigned a student from Bradford Schools. The name was not really given on the post but I was assigned the fifth comment on the page. This child talked about a day when she witnessed several different kinds of weather on a walk. I asked what city he or she was walking in and then went on to talk about the weather. I have never been in a blizzard and cannot imagine how cold it must have been. I also have never had a day that changed weather four different times. I would be just as confused as the child was not knowing whether to bring out an umbrella or enjoy the day when it was nice.

Week 2 April 1
Percy Jackson and Lighting Thief movie poster


I was assigned Curtis S for the World Blog Challenge. His post was titled Character. In his blog he talked about Percy Jackson. He started off asking Percy questions he was interested in knowing. He then listed the flaws of Percy Jackson. I replied to his post and asked him what book he was reading. I also complimented him on his great questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment